How To unleash your Super-Self!
The Power of Personal Change
6-day NLP Training Intensive
Next course: Monday – Saturday 23-28 May 2022
Where did the Super-Self idea come from?
I was discussing with a newly qualified NLP Practitioner how I thought NLP training helped people access deeper levels of intelligence and smarter ways of thinking. She looked at me aghast.
“Oh, it’s so much more than that! It’s as if we access our… umm… Super-Self! Like our superhero selves that are sooo much more of everything; smarter, more confident, more authentic, more connected, more courageous … well just more — of everything! And everyone on the course achieved those massive changes!”
So while I tend to be more humble and modest about my training, this woman wasn’t going to let me play small!
Who Or What Is Your Super-Self?
What if you could access your Super-Self more often?
How different would life be if you had the skills to easily figure out what was driving someone’s behaviour and to respond with objectivity and compassion instead of frustration and teeth-gnashing? What if you had practical skills to help you really figure out how people ‘tick’ – and why everyone seems to ‘tick’ differently?
Life changing. Everything you get out of the course is positive both for work and personal life. Stephanie is an excellent trainer with a great sense of humour. She makes everyone feel welcome.
A Six-Day Intensive Training in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
The training is for you if you value your own development and/or if you facilitate the growth and development of others. Typically, you’ll want to achieve better, faster and longer lasting results in your life, as well as with your clients, team members or customers. You want to know how to achieve behavioural change — in yourself, with others — or both!
We go way beyond behavioural change
If you’ve ever tried to change a behaviour by constantly focusing on it, you know how hard that can be – and how easy it is to slip back into the old ways. I have a unique approach to training that works on both deeper and higher levels of mental, emotional and physical functioning.
So instead of just learning a few new processes or techniques, it will reshape the very foundation of your thinking; you’ll almost be able to feel the new dendrites growing and reaching out to hold hands! Change happens easily and effortlessly and at the deepest level.
I’m able to view the world from different points of view and can see, hear and feel how other people think and act. I am conscious of the environment and the messages that are out there.
If anyone was considering doing this course I would say that it’s the most powerful way to learn how to truly communicate with other people. I learnt that the power of communication isn’t simply based on talking or sending email reminders; but on listening to the words spoken by people and paying attention to and responding to their body language. By using these cues to base one’s communication on, one can effectively establish open communication.
I love using the sensory based language and body language every day and it works really well when talking to parents – both happy and upset parents. In terms of working with staff the model is really effective as it’s personal and I’m told that, ‘You listen to us, you may not do what we want, but at least you listen to us’.
A great way to learn. Many thanks. Stephanie was personal, friendly, supportive, empowering, challenging and inspirational.
Why it’s called, ‘The Power of Personal Change’
However, when you change your own behaviour, those around you respond to you differently.
Your new ways of thinking and being will naturally have a flow-on effect to those around you, providing you with a feedback mechanism of how you’re evolving. You’ll make the changes you want for yourself and you’ll learn ways to help others make the changes they want — with care and integrity.
SOME of the Personal and Professional Approaches Taught on The Power of Personal Change:
- Learn simple, quick techniques to feel the way you want to feel in any given situation; for example, calm and in control instead of stressed, confident instead of unsure, or energised and motivated when you want to get things done.
- Know what positive thinking really means and its impact on the achievement of your goals.
- Develop acute observation skills, so you can accurately ‘read’ people and support them to achieve their goals.
- Find out how you can be influential and persuasive — without saying a word!
- Learn a communication model that explains how behaviours and responses are impacted by the unconscious filters we all have — and how they can be changed.
- Identify and understand the importance of values and use them to motivate yourself and others.
- Learn the Blueprint for Excellence and develop the flexibility and resilience of a rubber ball — bouncing back from setbacks and over obstacles.
- Forget SMART goals! Use the PERFECT model to clarify, set and achieve goals that will be relevant in all aspects of your life. No more self-sabotage!
- Use specific, targeted questions to zoom in on the root cause of problems quickly and easily. These questions save time and give valuable insights into the thinking patterns driving behaviour.
- Learn a collection of tools for understanding people’s unconscious thinking patterns and processes more easily so you can predict behaviour.
- Tap into your own brilliance and release floods of creativity and motivation – plus, help others do the same.
- Learn the ‘body language’ of language itself and create new, positive thought patterns and beliefs.
- Reduce stress levels and avoid burnout, yet still get the best out of people, (including yourself) every time.
- Discover the verbal, tonal and body language skills you need to communicate authentically, and to make sure you get your message across so people truly understand and feel understood.
- Learn the skills used by charismatic leaders to positively and ethically influence and inspire others, both consciously and unconsciously.
- How to read ‘between the lines’ and pick up any incongruent messages and confront these when appropriate.
- How to gain and maintain rapport with anyone, creating co-operative personal and professional relationships.
- How your brain works and how to programme it for success.
- Get the users manual for your mind and learn how you create your reality.
- Enhance your Emotional Intelligence.
- Recognise how communication is systemic and how whatever you do (or don’t do) affects others.
The Training: A Unique Approach
As a performance consultant and executive coach I’ve vastly improved my effectiveness with clients since doing NLP Practitioner with Stephanie. I now have several strategies to help when clients want to change what they are doing, but don’t know how to. What I like best about NLP and coaching is that the client is in charge of their change, and it works quickly. This is a real business benefit for clients.
When relating to clients and potential clients, it’s so much easier to get on the same wavelength and have meaningful discussions that add value for everyone.
And, of course, almost every strategy that is effective with others, works just as well with my own stuff. NLP has enabled me to move myself and my business to another level of satisfaction and success.
The Venue and Training Environment
The Papahua Hui Conference Centre is a short walk across the footbridge from the edge of Raglan township. Filled with natural light it’s an airy, comfortable and relaxed venue with outdoor tables and gas barbecues. Varied accommodation is also available on site to suit your budget. Please contact Raglan Holiday Park directly to organise this. Book early to ensure your preferred accommodation.
Small groups of participants mean you get the individual attention you deserve and the changes you want. (You won’t be just another face in a sea of faces.) I place a high value on creating a fun learning environment and a safe zone where you can feel free to take on new challenges. In order to grow and to successfully coach, mentor or lead others it’s important to continue to challenge and develop yourself.
I really valued the in-depth, dedicated time to personal development and learning practical skills I could take away and implement. The course has some amazing, practical tools for your own self-development that will also help in every interaction in life. Stephanie is wicked! Amazing knowledge that is carefully layered and crafted into the programme. She brings her personal values to life during the training and creates a great learning environment.”
Being away from home for a few days gives you time to make the most of the training by really focusing on you and the changes you want to achieve. Without the normal day to day activities that can so easily distract you, you’re free to concentrate on learning.
All types of accommodation are available in Raglan depending on your requirements and budget. I can send you information about accommodation that has been recommended by previous participants.
Raglan is a great place to hold the course – it’s a relaxed town, loads of cool shops and eating places. I enjoyed the walking facilities around the town and inlet.
Thanks Steph! x
Who is the course for?
The Power of Personal Change is for people who want to make changes in their personal and professional lives, and/or who want to positively influence others in their growth and development. Participants come from all occupations including; business, coaching, health care, education, training, sales, management, engineering and human resource management.
They share a curiosity about what makes people ‘tick’ and understand the importance of developing their people skills and communicating effectively in order to facilitate cooperative change. They usually have a love of learning and a desire to continuously improve and develop, both personally and professionally. They know, at some level, that they are always capable of more. You might find this blog post useful: The Top 5 Reasons People Choose NLP Training To Get UnStuck And Back On Track
I found out more about myself in those 6 days than I have in 49 years of living. I found I had a lot of defences, walls and barriers up. I pushed people away. I didn’t want people to know me because I’d already made up my mind what I thought they’d think of me, which wasn’t fair on them. I think I’ve taken those barriers down — I’ve certainly hugged a lot more people than I ever have before!
Hi, I’m Stephanie Philp.
I’m an internationally recognised NLP Master Trainer and a Master Coach Trainer.
My training courses are also recognised by:
- International Coaching Institutes (ICI).
- International Assn of NLP based in Switzerland
- The International Association of NLP Institutes.(IN)
- I’m a qualified mBIT (Multiple Brain Integration Techniques) Coach and mBIT Coach trainer.
- Fellow Member trainer, IANLP.
To grow and successfully coach, mentor or lead others, it’s essential to continue to challenge and develop yourself. With a background in HR and senior management, I have first hand experience of resolving the emotional and psychological challenges associated with business, relationships and families. I have been training and coaching people to achieve profound and transformative change since 1994.
I have a humorous and inclusive facilitation style that has entertained people in England, Portugal and New Zealand. Read more…
Fantastic, lovely, fun, fun, fun. Enthusiastic, generous… God, you sound like a saint now!! At last I have the solutions! Thanks Stephanie. I just have to keep refreshing them now and again, by reading, practising and most of all being gentle with myself.
Ready to join us?
Remember, the course is limited to a small number of participants, so book early to save your place or contact me now to register your interest, pay a deposit or save a place.
Before you register, you’ll probably like to know about…
The Inside Your Mind ‘Inside Out Promise’
Basically it’s this:
So, attend the training. Put in the work and if you genuinely feel you haven’t changed for the better, from the Inside Out, I’ll give you your money back. If you read the testimonials, the consensus is that people get much more value from the course than what they paid for it.
So, for you, it’s a risk free investment.
The Power of Personal Change
9.00 am – 6.00 pm
One hour for lunch
New Instalment Plan!
Click the ‘deposit’ option below to pay in instalments.