How To Gain An Unfair Advantage In Work, And In Life!
International NLP Practitioner Certification Training
Enhance your Emotional Intelligence, polish your Soft Skills and put your People Skills in high gear.
Module 1: Monday 12 April to Saturday 17 April
Module 2: Monday 17 May to Saturday 22 May
Module 3: Monday 21 June to Saturday 26 June
- Who is NLP Practitioner Training for?
- Real skills in real-time.
- Develop skills to lead and coach others.
- Three – Six-Day Modules make it easy to attend.
- NLP Practitioner – Course content.
- Module one – The Power Of Personal Change.
- Module two – Change Technology.
- Module three – Change Integration.
- Graduating as an NLP Practitioner.
- Your qualifications.
- The course environment.
- Your trainer.
- Training philosophy.
- Your NLP Practitioner manual.
- Course venue.
- Why is the training in Raglan?
- Choosing the right course for your needs.
- More information.
- Ready to join us?
- The ‘Inside Your Mind – Inside Out Promise’
- Course investment.
What is NLP?
NLP, or Neuro Linguistic Programming — to give it its full name — is the study of how people, ‘know what they know and do what they do.’ By learning and putting into practice the basic principles that drive people, you change not only mindsets but also the resultant behaviour — including any of your own, you’d like to improve.
NLP is practical, useful and well-proven
It consists of a body of practical, useful, down-to-earth techniques that work consistently to effect deep and lasting behavioural change. It’s been proven worldwide and with millions of people and is backed by Neuroscientific research. However, you won’t just learn stuff – you’ll integrate the skills so you really ‘live’ them! You’ll develop your ability and learn how to get your message across authentically and in ways that cause change.
NLP isn’t a quick fix
Although some of the fixes are quick! NLP is like many other modalities in as much as the more skill you have, the quicker you can make the fixes. At the end of NLP Practitioner training, you will have the skills you need to effect the changes you want. After that, the more you practice, the more mastery you will have.
Effectiveness and success go hand-in-hand
You need effective and flexible ways of communicating; with your team, colleagues, partner, kids, trainees, customers — or even your boss. Without positive influence and persuasion skills, your effectiveness is severely limited – and so is your success.
If before I felt unsure or I had some doubts in regards to what I want to do in my life, since I finished the training I have no doubt about myself and I have an enormous feeling of happiness and joy that makes others turn around and wonder what happened to me…
I am a free person who knows who she is, what she wants and how to get there. I am a person who is able to have a positive experience from everything and influence positively others’ lives as well. For being the change you want to see in others, you need to change yourself first. This is how it works, not the other way around. And finally I understood why it is like this. (I really recommend you to do the course; it will help you as well).
You may have tried other ways to effect change
In all probability, like me, you’ve attended numerous bum-numbing seminars and wasted time and money on hit and miss approaches. Approaches that haven’t necessarily delivered the changes you’d hoped for. In the process, you’ve acquired plenty of theoretical ‘head knowledge’.
But head knowledge doesn’t necessarily change anything
Head knowledge is when you know ‘about’ something. But knowing about something doesn’t automatically mean you can easily and comfortably put it into practice. Just as reading a book about driving a car and studying the road code wouldn’t be enough to enable you to confidently drive a car out on the road!
Without practical skills to move you forward, you continue to search for something else that’s going to give you what you want…
To be influential, you need to know how people ‘tick’
This means you need a variety of skills and behaviours to be effective in your coaching/leading/influencing role. Unfortunately, there is no ‘one size fits all’. The more flexible your thinking and behaviours, the more people you’re able to guide, mentor and coach. The knowledge and skills you’ll gain on NLP Practitioner Certification Training enable creativity and flexibility of behaviour which are the keys to success in all the areas of life.
Who Is NLP Practitioner Training For?
Inside Your Mind NLP training is for you if you want to:
- Make improvements in your personal and/or professional life.
- Coach or positively influence others in their growth and development.
- Get out of your own way and live your life on purpose.
- Overcome modules and take back control of your life.
- Improve your professional performance.
- Develop your personal style and live authentically.
- Conquer the fear that’s keeping you stuck and stagnating.
- Have fun while you’re learning state-of-the-art skills.
Participants come from all occupations including; business, coaching, health-care, education, training, sales, team leadership, management, engineering and human resource management. They share a curiosity about what makes people ‘tick’ and a desire to continuously develop.
It was the best training I have ever had. I would thoroughly recommend the course to friends and colleagues and after seeing the changes in me, I know they’ll see why.
Real skills — in real-time
Throughout this 18-day internationally recognised and certified NLP Practitioner Training, you’ll gain real and holistic skills; skills that apply to both your personal life and your professional life.
And if you have any kind of coaching or development responsibilities, you’ll find essential skills to enhance what you already do. Oh, and I guarantee you’ll have fun along the way.
Develop Skills To Lead And Coach Others
With NLP Practitioner Training, you ‘become the change’ through your own learning and development, by becoming more of who you are. When you learn new and more flexible ways of thinking and behaving, you naturally and positively influence those around you. You lead by example, and you develop skills to effectively lead and coach others
The most valuable part of the training for me is being able to do the stuff I have been reading about for so long. I got exactly what I was looking for — and more!
Three – Six-Day Modules make it easy to attend
The Power of Personal Change
The Power Of Personal Change
All change begins with you — no matter what. That means that all training is first and foremost personal development. After all, how can you help others change if you don’t learn the skills for yourself first? Hence the name of the first Module of NLP Practitioner Training; The Power of Personal Change. The changes you make on this Module will have major positive flow-on effects to all your relationships and set you up to easily negotiate Modules two and three.
Unleash and develop your Super-self
It’s that part of you that has deep intuitive wisdom, that knows your infinite potential, and that makes useful decisions. It is the learner and the knower.
Sometimes you might access it fleetingly when you’re ‘in the flow’ — only to find it seems to disappear again when you could most use it! 😜 It forms the connection between your head, heart and gut and lets you know whether your thoughts and actions are aligned. Alignment makes goals easier to achieve, relationships are more satisfying, and life generally more enjoyable.
- Learn simple, quick techniques to take control of your emotions and feel the way you want to feel in any given situation; for example,
- Calm and in control instead of stressed.
- Confident instead of unsure.
- Energised and motivated when you want to get things done.
- Know what positive thinking really means and its impact on the achievement of your goals.
- Develop acute observation skills, so you can accurately ‘read’ people and support them to achieve their goals.
- Find out how you can be influential and persuasive without saying a word!
- Learn a communication model that explains how behaviours and responses are impacted by the unconscious filters we all have – and how you can change them.
- Identify and understand the importance of values and use them to motivate yourself and others.
- Learn the Blueprint for Excellence and develop the flexibility and resilience of a rubber ball – bouncing back from setbacks and over obstacles.
- Forget SMART goals! Use the PERFECT model to clarify, set and achieve goals that will be relevant in all aspects of your life. No more self-sabotage!
- Use specific, targeted questions to get to the root cause of problems quickly and easily. These questions save time and give valuable insights into the thinking patterns driving behaviour.
- Learn a collection of tools for understanding people’s unconscious thinking patterns and processes, so you can predict behaviour.
- Tap into your own brilliance and release floods of creativity and motivation – plus, help others do the same.
- Learn the ‘body language’ of language itself and create new, positive thought patterns and beliefs.
- Reduce stress levels and avoid burnout, yet still get the best out of people, (including yourself) every time.
- Discover the verbal, tonal and body language skills you need to communicate authentically. Make sure you get your message across so people truly understand — and feel understood.
- Learn the skills used by charismatic leaders to positively and ethically influence and inspire others, both consciously and unconsciously.
- How to read ‘between the lines’ to pick up any incongruent messages and address these when appropriate.
- How to gain and maintain rapport with anyone, creating co-operative personal and professional relationships.
- How your brain works and how to programme it for the success you deserve.
- Get the users manual for your mind and learn how you create your reality.
- Enhance your Emotional Intelligence and create deep empathy and understanding.
- Find out how you can say heaps and be influential and persuasive — without saying a word!
- Recognise how communication is systemic and that whatever you do (or don’t do) affects others.
Discover more about The Power of Personal Change →
- Learn the deeper structure of language and use it to effect positive change in your own and others’ lives. You can use it verbally as well as in all types of written communication.
- Use hypnotic language to help others make the quick and profound changes they desire, or to ‘sell’ an idea, product or service.
- Use metaphor or storytelling to create change, engage hearts and minds, frame up a training session, speech or meeting — or just as a fun and therapeutic skill.
- Strengthen and consolidate the skills learnt in Module one – The Power of Personal Change while developing new capabilities to effect change.
- Reinforce your skills for helping others by understanding their way of thinking and assisting them in clarifying and achieving their goals.
- Apply practical techniques to produce rapid, profound and lasting change.
- Learn and adopt useful beliefs to experience a more positive perception of the world, thus enhancing the feeling of wellbeing.
- Learn ethical ways of influencing people with integrity and expanding your own and others’ viewpoints.
- Experience a more optimistic life by uncovering and changing destructive beliefs, and learn ways to break through any current limitations.
- Make sense of how people represent adverse events in their mind (such as through anxiety or phobias) and use techniques to overcome the harmful emotions and physical responses.
- Delve deeper into the workings of the mind and learn quick and lasting techniques for effecting change.
- How to overcome overwhelm and help others do the same.
- Recognise the importance of how we think about time – and learn techniques to change unhelpful memories, emotions and beliefs that don’t serve you.
- Design your future the way you want it to be.
- Enhance and strengthen the skills learnt in Modules one and two.
- Learn how to identify and use others’ success strategies.
- Resolve internal conflicts that cause self-sabotage.
- Integrate powerful, speedy and profound skills to affect change at every level of consciousness.
- Discover how to identify and use your own strategies for success so that you can apply them to areas where you’d like to have more.
- Detect your life mission and personal leadership path and start living the life you were meant to live!
- Learn and use the same tools of creativity that Walt Disney himself used!
Graduating as an NLP Practitioner
- Complete the 18 days (minimum 130 hours) training in three 6-day modules (Inside Your Mind Training is 140 hours)
- Complete some assignments and tests. (These are simple and straightforward, and most can be completed at your own pace and in your own time.)
- Be able to demonstrate the skills in the classroom environment.
- Complete the training, in order, within three years.
Your qualifications must be recognised not only by your trainer but by international organisations with high standards. Your NLP Practitioner Certification through Inside Your Mind will surpass the stringent criteria required by the International Association of NLP based in Switzerland as well as the NZ Association of NLP.
You also have the opportunity to have your qualification recognised and sealed through the International Association of NLP Institutes (IN) in Germany. Choosing this option will enable you to continue, after your NLP Certification, to achieve a Coaching qualification through the International Association of Coaching Institutes (ICI). This option is recommended if you think you’d like to qualify as a coach after completing your NLP Practitioner Certification Training. Please note there is an extra charge for the IN seal of approximately $30US. It cannot be issued in retrospect without additional fees applying.
The course environment
Small groups of participants mean you get the individual attention you deserve and the changes you want. The trainer places a high value on creating a fun and relaxing learning environment where you feel free to ask questions and take on new challenges. The training space is a safe zone where you can grow, share and practice new skills.
Hi, I’m Stephanie Philp.
I’m an internationally recognised NLP Master Trainer and a Master Coach Trainer.
My training courses are also recognised by:
- International Coaching Institutes (ICI).
- International Assn of NLP based in Switzerland
- The New Zealand Association of NLP (NZANLP) and
- The International Association of NLP Institutes.(IN)
- I’m a qualified mBIT (Multiple Brain Integration Techniques) Coach and mBIT Coach trainer.
To grow and successfully coach, mentor or lead others, it’s essential to continue to challenge and develop yourself. With a background in HR and senior management, I have first hand experience of resolving the emotional and psychological challenges associated with business, relationships and families. I have been training and coaching people to achieve profound and transformative change since 1994.
I have a humorous and inclusive facilitation style that has entertained people in England, Portugal and New Zealand. Read more…
Learning should be fun
I’m naturally optimistic and cheerful and I bring these qualities to my training. I love to share a joke (in case you hadn’t already noticed) and find ways to interact that are enjoyable and fun.The learning sticks better when you associate it with the fun you had. I believe that when you’re having fun and sharing laughter, you’re learning – and that learning should be fun!
In a training situation, laughter breaks down barriers and brings people together. I love looking for the funny side of everyday situations and being able to see things a little differently. Pointing out these differences encourages you to observe more closely.
Freedom to be yourself
There’s no greater freedom than the freedom to be yourself. By being myself I give you the freedom to be yourself.
Learning is a partnership
Learning occurs naturally and in partnership.This means you’ll learn a great deal from the other participants on your course, as well as from me. And every time I facilitate a course, I gain new insights from participant questions and each person’s unique way of processing information.
Challenge is important
Taking on new challenges is how you grow and develop. It gets you out of your comfort zone. So because you will be getting out of your comfort zone, I like to make sure I provide a comfort zone for you to get out of!
It’s generally easier to learn when you’re relaxed and confident
People don’t learn well when they’re stressed. I do my best to provide a safe, supportive and comfortable environment in which you can learn easily. I’ll be there to guide and support you in your journey of personal and professional growth.
Seizing the learning moment is important
When you’re interested in, or curious about something – that’s the best learning moment. I love answering your questions so that you can deepen your learning.
By being able to change and adapt in any situation I can help you meet your training goals. I incorporate the most up-to-date information I have into each training. I’ll answer your questions when you need answers. I’ll be engaged with you in the moment while still maintaining some structure. I make things easy for you; delivering sometimes complex material in simple ways.
Your NLP Practitioner manual
The training manual contains over 300 pages and there are another 200 pages of articles to substantiate and extend your learning. Your manual provides you with an ongoing resource and reference both during and after the training. It contains all the information you’ll need to use the skills after the course. You’ll use the manual as you’re learning and make your own relevant notes.
Filled with natural light, the Karioi Conference Centre at the Raglan Sunset Motel is located right on the edge of Raglan Township.
It’s comfortable and quiet, yet everything is easily accessible, including a sunny outdoor courtyard. Accommodation is also available. Please contact the motel directly to organise this. Let them know you’re attending the course to claim your discount.
Why is the training in Raglan?
Another major factor is Raglan. It’s on the edge of the island, which makes you feel isolated enough to focus on learning, but it’s got everything you need from places to walk, swim, shop and eat. It’s a great place to learn.
Choosing the right course for your needs
There are cheaper courses and there are much more expensive courses you can participate in. There are shorter courses you can attend as well. What you decide upon will depend upon what your outcomes are. It might pay to read my post 8 Seriously Smart Ways To Save Money On Your Training before you invest your hard-earned money with anyone.
The easiest and most straightforward way to get more info is to download the free NLP Practitioner Guidebook I’ve created (no sign-up required). There, you’ll probably find all the answers you’re looking for.
But please get in touch if your question isn’t answered. I will be more than happy to answer it for you.
Ready to join us?
Remember, the course is limited to a small number of participants, so book early to save your place or contact me now to register your interest, pay a deposit or save a place.
Before you register, you’ll probably like to know about…
The Inside Your Mind ‘Inside Out Promise’
Basically it’s this:
I’m serious. I know how much difference this training makes to people’s lives and I really want you to have the benefit of joining us.
So, attend the training. Put in the work and if you genuinely feel you haven’t changed for the better, from the Inside Out, I’ll give you your money back. If you read the testimonials, the consensus is that people get much more value from the course than what they paid for it.
So, for you, it’s a risk free investment.
Early Bird Savings
Pay before 12 March 2021 and save!
New Instalment Plan!
Click the ‘deposit’ option below to pay in instalments.
Ways to pay
- Pay securely online with your credit or debit card. Click ‘Add to cart’ above.
- Pay direct from your bank account. Please email me for bank account details.
- Ask me to invoice you. (Invoices must be paid prior to any discount finish date to qualify for the discount.)