Inside Your Mind – Training Workshop
Learn fun, simple and easy techniques and processes to:
- Recognise how your current thoughts and beliefs may be undermining your success.
- Silence your ‘Internal Terrorist’ and get control of your thinking — take back control of your life.
- Re-programme your thinking to get what you want.
- Discover how to really motivate yourself and stay happy — so you can do it more often.
- Learn what positive thinking really means and how it impacts your perception of life.
- Overcome moodiness or other unwanted behavioural patterns.
- Convert nervousness, fear, anxiety or depression into calm and confidence.
- Rewire your brain by changing your mental messages.
What he thinks, he becomes. Mahatma Gandhi
95% of what you do each day is done on auto pilot!
The 95% consists of habits, beliefs and programming that are often old and unconscious. So while your unconscious mind enables you to function without having to think about your day-to-day routines, it’s also responsible for maintaining self-limiting beliefs and unwanted habits and behaviours.
How much more effective would you be, if you not only understood the true structure of thought, but could use that knowledge to easily change your mind — and keep the change?
Well now you can!
In the Inside Your Mind training you’ll discover inner strengths and potential that will change the way you experience the world.
Often, we’re too busy earning a living, raising a family or going about our daily lives, to even think about developing more of our potential. But maybe it’s time to think about it now…
- Health and wellbeing.
- Communication ability.
- Goal achievement — or not.
- Nervousness or anxiety.
- Motivation and happiness.
You may have experienced one of these situations
- Believing that others think like you. If you’ve made this mistake, you’ve probably also experienced the crushing blow or stark jolt that came with the realisation that only you really think like you!
- Or maybe you were convinced you knew what someone else was thinking and acted as if your ‘mind read’ was true? Then found yourself red-faced when you discovered you were sorely mistaken! (Come on now, own up — I’ve done it myself!)
- Some people believe that ‘thinking’ is just about the quality of their internal dialogue. In fact, your self-talk is only one of the ways in which you think. And, while it might be the most obvious aspect, other subtleties of thinking could be having a much greater impact on your life – both positively and negatively.
Inside Your Mind is an experiential, learn-as-you-go workshop
If you just want to listen to someone give you facts and figures, this isn’t the workshop for you. But, if you’re open-minded, like real life examples, and are prepared for new techniques and exercises that you’ll implement immediately, you’ll definitely benefit from the Inside Your Mind NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) workshop.
The good news is that, like many great things, the techniques are simple to learn. In fact some of them seem so simple, you’ll also probably wonder…
I can apply the skills immediately. D. McClelland – Life Coach
This is what happened to Jeremy
It’s true! I'd get so anxious before and during a presentation that I would shake. This wasn’t just a little nervousness, this was full-on shaking that was so bad people would feel obliged to ask me if I was alright.
Foolishly I believed that if I made presentations often enough that I would get better and get over it.
I knew nervousness was hindering my performance at presentations and I actively avoided doing presentations whenever possible.
So what changed?
At one presentation I was shaking so much I struggled with a demonstration of putting some sheets of paper through a shredder.
Afterwards Stephanie came to talk to me and told me she could help me change my nervousness into power and control. She gave me a few tips and then a little while later I went to the ‘Inside Your Mind’ course and learnt how to apply what she’d told me first hand.
It was eye opening to say the least
During the last presentation I did recently, there was a piece that I thought would be great if I could sing it!
Talk about the sublime to the ridiculous!
So what happened?
“I did the presentation without shaking, without nerves — and sang the piece in the middle!”
I was blown away by how good I felt. The nervousness had gone and the power and control that Stephanie promised was completely evident.
One person said, 'That was a fantastic talk — I wish I could stand up in front of people and do that. It felt really personal!'
Our company now employs over 50 people and we work internationally. We've won three Westpac Business Excellence Awards. I've given acceptance speeches to audiences of over 400 people. Each time people have approached me and congratulated me on my speaking ability, saying how much they enjoyed listening to me.
Of course, being able to present more confidently is only ONE of the benefits of attending this course.
The Inside Your Mind workshop is for you if…
- You’re serious about expanding your potential and living your best life!
- You want to want to discover the impact of your thinking on your physical, mental and emotional states.
- You understand that all change starts with you and would like to find elegant ways to empower yourself and the way you live your life.
- You’re deeply curious about how your mind works and how you can have more control over your thinking.
- You’d like to know more about NLP, but aren’t ready yet to commit to a longer training.
Listen to a podcast of Stephanie discussing the Inside Your Mind course and what people learn.
Bring a friend or two and save!
$175 USD for one person
$157.50 USD each if you bring a friend
Or bring 2 friends and pay just $140 each!
Please contact me to make payment arrangements.
The sooner you get started, the sooner you can make the changes you want. ????
US$175.00 – US$420.00