Become an internationally recognised Coach!
Coach Training Masterclass
2021 Dates – Raglan, Waikato
Module 1: 16 – 21 August
Module 2: 18 – 23 October
Venue: Raglan Sunset Motel, Bankart Street, Raglan
NB: Applicants must have completed a minimum 130-hour NLP Practitioner Certification Training recognised by IANLP and International Coaching Institutes (IN) and be at least 25 years old.
Become a high-level, qualified coach who can work effectively anywhere
The Coach Training Masterclass is for NLP Practitioners who want to advance their skills to new levels and develop a coaching practice; whether that’s establishing a business of your own, becoming a coach in a forward-thinking organisation, or adding coaching skills to your current role. In the Coach Training Masterclass you’ll incorporate your current NLP ability, learn some new skills and combine these with expertise and experiences you have accumulated during your lifetime.
Everything, (well, most things 😜) that have bought you to this point, will be useful to your practice as a Coach. The problems and hardships you’ve experienced, mistakes you’ve made and your triumphant successes — all provide you with reference experiences to draw upon in your coaching practice.
You know you have more to offer humanity
You want to help others develop their potential and access their inner strengths, gifts and talents. You’d like to help people change their lives for the better.
You’ve seen and heard the difference NLP makes to your own and others’ lives. And even if you are using NLP skills every day, there might be a tendency to focus on the things you’ve personally found most useful, or those that are most practical in your work. But…
You’ll never have a client walk in and say, “I want you to do a SWISH with me”.
Or “I want you to use how I code time to release an unwanted emotion.”
They just turn up with whatever problem they have, and it’s your job to decide what the real problem is. Remember the problem is never the real problem, it’s how they’re thinking about the problem that’s the problem. (Wow! That’s a lot of problems! 😜)
Don’t fall into the trap of believing what your client is telling you.
And by ‘client’ I mean whoever it is that you’re trying to help. The client might be a work colleague, a child, a friend, a member of your team or an actual client or patient.
You can fall into a comfort zone
If you continue just doing what you’ve been doing, it’s likely your coaching will become stale. Then become repetitious. Then boring and tedious.
You’ll lose your passion.
Remember, one of the critical aspects of NLP is flexibility. If you’re using a limited toolbox of skills, you may not be as flexible and effective in your NLP practice as you’d like to be. And effectiveness – being able to effect change – is what builds your confidence and gives you that passion and energy.
I took the Coach Training Masterclass because I wanted to deepen my coaching skills and practise and to also gain a well-recognised qualification.
I’d tell future participants not to take the course lightly! It’s a big step up from NLP Practitioner Training, but the hard work that will be required of you will transform you inside and out! There were plenty of side-splitting laughs to ‘break state’.
Stephanie is an intuitive, witty trainer who knows just where to take the course at the right time. Her coaching skills and experience are phenomenal. This course will equip you to step into your own coaching practise or skyrocket your career to the next level. The deep personal and professional change people have seen in me, both in the company I work for and with my friends and family is indescribable, and I’d recommend it in a heartbeat!!!
If you are ready to maximise your potential and gain some impressive new interchangeable skills, or thinking of starting your own coaching business, this course is a no brainer really!
Developing Flexibility And Expertise In NLP Is Like Dancing A Tango
When you learn Tango, there are specific steps and moves you have to master, much like the exercises on NLP Practitioner training. After you’ve learnt the basics, you’ll need a partner (client) to get ready for the dance floor. This is when you start to put your dancing skills to the test. You soon discover how good you are because your partner will give you immediate feedback — especially if you step on their toes!
Tango experts will tell you that you have to make an emotional connection with your partner and maintain that connection for the entire dance. Negative or intrusive thoughts block the emotional energy, which affects the constant flow of the dance.
Your NLP trainer (me!) will tell you the same thing about working with a client.
There’s a massive difference between just dancing the Tango and the expertise that comes with experience. Every hand and finger gesture, every expression and the whole attitude of the Tango are what give this dance its emotional and passionate intensity, creativity and innovation.
The dancers are lost in the dance
They get lost in the ebb and flow of the music, allowing the moment to sweep them away. How do they find and maintain that point of connection and achieve this fluidity and flexibility?
Through practice (But you already knew that didn’t you?)
Tango dancers are not born, they are made. And Tango, it is said, is not just a dance. It is a way of life.
You achieve fluidity, connection and flexibility in NLP in the same way
No, not by dancing the Tango — by practising NLP! By combining your skills, watching, listening and noticing what’s happening with your client, you learn to ‘dance’ with them, creating change at a profound level. Every day and every client is new and different — providing an opportunity to create an innovative new dance.
Can you imagine how quickly your coaching expertise will increase using this method?
And sure, it’s pretty intensive and not for the faint-hearted. But I bet a bit of a challenge has never scared you off in the past! Especially when all the feedback you receive is given with such love, compassion and care. And let’s face it, just about everything you’ve achieved has involved moving through any current perceived barriers — that’s how we grow and develop.
You’ll be involved in lots and lots of coaching practice. Lots. And. Lots! This will include roles as coach, client and observer, learning from all three perspectives. You’ll learn to incorporate different NLP techniques and blend them seamlessly into your coaching sessions.
You’ll receive ongoing feedback from the trainer and the other participants throughout the course, and you’ll also learn by giving feedback to others. This means you’ll graduate feeling completely confident and competent in your role and your abilities. The months between the in-class training blocks gives you the opportunity to practice, integrate and add to your skills. In this time you’ll also be participating in the on-line business aspects of the course, completing some of the assignments and getting feedback from your trainer and the other participants. Once you complete all the classroom requirements, the assignments, and the other requirements, you’ll graduate as a Coach ICI ( International Coaching Institute)
Advanced NLP Techniques
- Learn advanced work with Logical Levels, anchoring and submodalities.
- Establish your outcome for becoming a coach and ensure you’re aligned and on track to achieve it.
- Put your emotional flexibility and sensory acuity on steroids.
- Learn a coaching state and attitude so you can be your best as a coach.
- Learn the fast allergy relief process.
- Work with your unconscious mind to help resolve any personal issues.
- Learn advanced Ericksonian techniques.
- Use TOTE’s, strategies and a systemic approach to effect ecological changes for your clients.
- Discover Meta Programmes and how to use them to motivate and ethically influence your clients.
- Learn and practice a conflict management and resolution model.
Coaching in practice
- Differences between coaching, mentoring, counselling, and therapy.
- The Wheel of Life in coaching and business.
- Developing a coaching agreement/contract.
- How to start a session.
- The three phases of a session.
- Case documentation.
- Transfer in practice.
- Congruence and authenticity.
- Ethics of coaching.
- Giving homework.
- Giving client feedback.
- Coaching pitfalls.
- Self-reflection and personal development.
- Avoiding burnout.
The Business of Coaching
NB The skills below will be useful to you whether you decide to start a coaching business on your own or become a professional coach in an organisation. They will help you become a high-level coach who can work effectively in any setting.
- Developing your coaching identity and profile.
- Defining your cameo client.
- The sponsored client — and how to handle the 3-way relationship.
- How to attract clients to your coaching practice.
- Key requirements for being in business.
- The four ‘hats’ of the coaching business owner.
- Marketing your services.
- Developing your brand and uniqueness.
- And more!
Coaching practice requirements outside the training room
To round off this qualification, outside of the training environment you’ll:
- Undertake at least 3 coaching sessions as a client, provided by a single external professional coach. (This could be with me — at half price — if you wish).
- Provide at least 3 coaching sessions for a client who is from a field in which you have practical experience (not a colleague, relation, or fellow participant).
- Review your learnings as a coach and client from these experiences and provide a written report for discussion.
- When you’ve completed your 3 coaching sessions with a client you’ll undertake a supervision session with your trainer. (This is an additional cost).
Most of the business aspects of coaching will be trained via live online sessions and completed at your own pace with feedback and suggestions given by the trainer throughout.
Inside Your Mind Ltd is a recognised training institute with the International Association of Coaching Institutes. The ICI is affiliated with the European Coaching Association. At the conclusion of your 120 hours of training (on top of your 130 hours NLP Practitioner Certification Training), and having completed the curriculum and satisfactorily demonstrated your coaching skills, you’ll receive a certificate from Inside Your Mind Ltd endorsed “Coach ICI” with an ICI seal attached.
This should give you the certainty that your coach training will have international recognition and leave you very well-prepared for your new coaching career.
Immediately after finishing the course and now, I honestly feel empowered. I felt that I had all the knowledge that I needed. I have the theoretical knowledge and the support and I know I can always come back to you if I need to. But I really felt ready to go and implement what I’d learned. I felt ready.
Of course there was the whole fun side which lightened the situation when needed. But I have total trust, and in that teaching environment it’s so important so that the true me comes out, warts and all.
I’d recommend the course for a few reasons:
- For the thoroughness and the depth of all the material.
- The coaching — the intensity of the experience, because of the group growing together and because of that ability to watch and learn from each other.
- The combination. Not just the business, because that is available online, but both the practice and the business side are very thorough.
- Also the extension of our knowledge with new processes.
- It’s very good value, not just value for money but just good value.
- The course was the base for everything I’ve done following the course. Setting up the website etc., but also and far more importantly the confidence, and the skill and the knowledge that it doesn’t have to be perfect, that I don’t have to be perfect that I’ve got plenty to go with to make a difference and to help myself and other people.
You reminded me when I finally had the website up, to take a moment and celebrate. And when I look at what I wrote as goals five months ago, I realise that I have actually ticked off every single one of them! I became a coach with my own business set up in less than two years from originally setting this goal.
I would wholeheartedly recommend the course. I think you as a package, the fact that you’re in Raglan is a positive thing. It really took me away from everyday life and it gave me space to focus on the learning —for NLP Practitioner and the Coaching course. I guess for me Raglan is anchored around positive feelings of learning, friendships, connections and … can you please create another course so I can come back next year too?
How to Pay
Click the ‘Add to cart’ button to get started. Your payment will be processed securely via Stripe. If you prefer to pay by direct debit, please contact me.
The sooner you get started, the sooner you can make the changes you want. 😀
New Instalment Plan!
Click the ‘deposit’ option below to pay in instalments.