REAL People Skills is for you if:
- You’d like to be more influential but you don’t want to be perceived as pushy, aggressive or manipulative?
- You want to understand some of the ‘soft’ skills that successful leaders and great communicators use?
- You’d like to enhance your Emotional Intelligence (EQ)?
- You want people to understand what you want and then take action?
- You want to build great relationships, so you’re thought of as an influential leader?
- You’re busy – you want techniques that you can learn easily and that don’t involve you spending days sitting on your bum at a training course?
- You want something that’s effective, down to earth and that works?
- You like to be entertained and have practical examples that enhance your learning?
- You’ve noticed that treating everyone the same gets very mixed responses?
What You’ll Find:
- A conversational and humorous writing style that’s easy to read and digest.
- Many useful and often funny examples of how to apply the techniques in your own life.
- Checklists at the end of each chapter to remind you of how each skill can be easily developed and implemented.
- Easy assignments so you can put the skills to use immediately.
- Colourful cartoons that add interest and help illustrate key points.
You’ll Learn How To:
- Provide the motivation for people (including yourself) to get things done.
- Use key influencing skills from NLP – without all the jargon.
- Have people hanging on every word of your presentation.
- Build trust and be authentic.
- Avoid people disconnecting and drifting off.
- Tailor your message to their thinking style so they understand what you want.
- Eliminate the frustration and time wasting that occurs when communication is misunderstood
- Identify a persons values by the way they talk and behave, then use those values to inspire and motivate them.
- Connect easily with people who have different sensory preferences or learning styles.
- Discover the ‘hidden messages’ you send when you think you’re not ‘saying’ anything.